Call for a Free Mosquito Analysis & Action Plan
Learn more about Mosquitos Control
Want to enjoy our year-round beautiful weather here in Palm Beach County, FL. Even leaving your windows open in winter? Enjoying dinner in the backyard with your family without fear of getting eaten alive my mosquitos?
Call and ask about our year-round mosquito spray special.
offers Mosquito Services to protect your family using the latest and most effective mosquito treatment options available. Don't spend one more day just watching your backyard call us today and enjoy it!
Mosquito control and mosquito service are becoming more and more popular. Maybe you have used mosquito repellent, mosquito repellent plants, mosquito zapper, or a mosquito trap to try to keep them in control without success.
Professional mosquito spray for yard or a mosquito fogger is much different than trying to do this yourself. We use the correct formula and strength mosquito repellent for your yard and situation. If you want professional mosquito treatment for yard and mosquito control near me, call us today to get started with a free estimate and mosquito control plan.
Please Call us today and let us treat you like our family!
Know your opponent!
- Mosquitoes find hosts by sight (they observe movement); by detecting infra-red radiation emitted by warm bodies; and by chemical signals (mosquitoes are attracted to carbon dioxide and lactic acid, among other chemicals) at distances of 25 to 35 meters (80-115 ft.)
- Only the female mosquito bites. She uses the protein from the BLOOD she takes to develop her eggs. The male mosquito feeds on nectar from flowers
- Mosquitoes fly an estimated 1 to 1.5 miles per hour.
- Active or fidgety people also produce more Carbon Dioxide and Lactic Acid ( no wonder the KIDS get bit so much, right?!?!?!!!!!)
- Dark clothing has been shown to attract some species of mosquitoes more than lighter colored clothing. (time to break out those WHITE pants, ladies)
- Smelly feet are attractive to certain species of mosquitoes - (PSSTthat means you Grandpa "keep those shoes on....")