HERE'S HOW WE DO PEST CONTROL:
Our Pest Control technicians begin with an inspection of your home and property to find every potential hiding and breeding ground for pests, and then recommend effective pest control services to rid your home of pests.
He will then prescribe a customised treatment program designed to protect your home and family and keep pests away. We will apply special exterior treatments according to the desired program, every other month throughout the year to keep pests from coming back.
...BEFORE THEY NEST!
GENERAL PEST CONTROL
Our pest control service includes the removal and prevention of all standard insects including roaches, ants and more.
If you're having a problem with one specific type of insect, let your technician know when he arrives and special treatment will be used to clear up the problem.
If you think you have termites, give us a call and we'll inspect your property for free.
We offer several ways to remove theses pests and prevent further infestation.
ANTS VS. TERMITES
- Ants and termites have a variety of characteristics that help in telling the difference between them.
- The swarming variety of each have wings, and both may have the same size and coloring.
- Termites, however, always have wings that are longer than the body, while ant wings are about the same length as the body.
- Ants have bodies that are clearly segmented into three parts, while termites have a body with no obvious segments.
- If you look closely, ants have antennas that are bent like an elbow, while termites have straight antennas.
Roaches are looking for water more often than food. Keep your kitchen and bathroom dry and clean to discourage their mooching.